Tuesday, February 06, 2007

Happy Birthday to David today!! We can talk trash about David because he has never posted on our family blog nor any of his descendants. So who knows if he will even know that his dear, loving, thoughtful family sent him birthday wishes today. So please post any stories about David that you think celebrates Davids existence. One of the funniest things I remember about David is 2 broken ankles in my pink play high heels. Some women have problems walking in heels but David is in touch with his feminine side. He can leap brick walls in heels in the rain. He could have auditioned for Tootsie. Maybe this will help him feel compelled to add to our family blog.
Have a Happy Birthday today David.

2 comments:

Karen said...

That was funny Susi...I remember David used to make fun of Jennie and my late 80's look...it was quite amusing Im sure...the caked blue eyeliner and the claw bangs. Happy Birthday David!

Craig & Jill Ferguson said...

I enjoy the humor, but one thing I remember about David is when he and Cathy came to a Poelman reunion in SLC several years ago and did Dutch Oven cooking for the whole group. They drove out early in the morning, cooked and served everyone for the whole day, then cleaned up and drove back home to Vernal that evening. Now that's a great example of service for each of us to follow!!!
I love you, David. Happy Birthday!