Wednesday, January 10, 2007

You'll notice we have a new background, to accommodate feeble eyes. If you still have problems let me know. This past Saturday Paul and I drove to Mesa and had a great visit with Dad, Maty, Jill and Craig. I was mad I forgot my camera. Thank you for the oranges, they are sooo sweet! We hope to make it a standing monthly visit with whats left of the family in Mesa. I'm planning my 2007 year and I see it's the year for the Feltch family reunion. I feel strongly that we need to keep this tradition. It seems that it's always been around the July 24th weekend so everyone look at your calanders and let me know what works for you. Since our last reunion we have babies to celebrate, additions by marriage, and kids grow like weeds. Dad & Marty look at your schedules and let me know when it will work for ya'll to have us all up at the cabin.

No comments: